ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-301N/306N Silk Cord Camera Strap
ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-301N/306N Silk Cord Camera Strap is one of the most unique camera straps in the world, produced by traditional long established artisan’s shop of Kyoto.
In Japan, silk was originally owned exclusively by aristocrats and praised for its elasticity, strength and flawless beauty. It was also used for traditional kimono belts KUMIHIMO ("woven cord") that were favored by Japanese people as a stylish accessory.
- The gentle and smooth silk texture of the cord is comfortable on your neck at all times. You can wear it for a long time even in hot weather as the material breathes through.
- It features a ring-type attachment system.
- You can wind the strap around your wrist or tie short when shooting photos.
- The protection leather flaps are added to prevent the split rings touching and, accidentally, scratching the camera body.
- Weight: ACAM-301N: 43g / ACAM-306N: 53g
- Body Size: ACAM-301N: L980(±5)mm x 8φmm / ACAM-306N: L1200(±5)mm x 8φmm
- Material: Silk, Leather (Italian)
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- 1 x ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-301N/306N Silk Cord Camera Strap
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
- PO BOX is not allowed as a shipping address!!!