ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-P25H Parachute Cord Wrist Strap
ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-P25H Parachute Cord Wrist Strap consists of the parachute cord strap (Flynn strap), which is inspired by World War II photojournalist Sean Flynn, who used parachute cord as a camera strap on his precious Leica camera.
ACAM-P25H is perfectly designed for medium-sized cameras and is suitable for the outdoors.
- Broad Compatibility: This wrist strap is compatible with most chord type attachment mechanisms for cameras, tape connection camera models, as well as eyelet camera models. They can be easily connected using the split d-ring.
- Carrying on the Tradition: It is hand-woven by craftsmen. A traditional Japanese element is injected into the woven area of the strap, reflecting the long tradition of weaving skills.
- Soft and Comfortable: While emphasizing unique design, the strap also rests comfortably on the back of the neck, as well as around the wrist, making the material feel soft for the user when being worn.
- Selected Leather: The connecting part between the parachute cord and tape is made of exquisite leather, hand stitched by skilled craftsmen. It provides the strap with both strength and durability.
- Weight: 15g
- Body Size: L275mm x W25mm
- Material: Parachute Cord (nylon), Acrylic, Cow Leather
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- 1 x ARTISAN&ARTIST* ACAM-P25H Parachute Cord Wrist Strap
- 2 x Anchor Mount
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
- PO BOX is not allowed as a shipping address!!!